“I am! I sing! I do!”
This morning, Michele had us reacquaint with everyone with three fun questions. She has done a similar morning presentation with the company sharing interesting facts. It took some people, like myself, a while to fill out the answers. Afterwards, the answers were collected, shuffled, and passed out. Each person had to read their index card and guess which co-worker wrote the answers. For the majority of the time, the right person was picked!
- What iconic TV character do you identify with?
- What one song best represents you?
- If you had 30 minutes of downtime, what would you do?
- Fox Mulder – X-Files*
- Bulletproof – La Roux
- Jess – New Girl
- Que Sera – Wax Tailor*
- Take A Walk in Central Park or call her parents
- Robin Scherbatsky – How I Met Your Mother*
- Wiseman – Slightly Stoopid
- Spending Time Outside
- Sarah Connor – Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Video – India Arie*
- Reading My Nook